מדריך הסרת שיער בלייזר - כל המידע, כל השוואות המחירים והמבצעים, כל הרשתות הגדולות ביותר בישראל
ערבסקה-הסרת שיער בלייזר
ערבסקה -הסרת שיער בהלייזר
צור קשר - 0548140556
מרקי -הסרת שיער בלייזר


מבצע באמריקן לייזר
1 + 1
שלמו על איזור אחד
וקבלו איזור שני בחינם!
עד 72 תשלומים!

מבצע בנאטורפיל
שלמו על איזור אחד
וקבלו איזור נוסף במתנה!
רק ב- 199 שקלים לחודש!

מבצע ב- care
איזור שני בחצי מחיר!
תשלומים נוחים!

צור קשר - 0548140556

 

מה תקבלו לאחר הרישום בטופס?

  1. השוואה בין המכונים הטובים והגדולים בישראל!
  2. מקסימום ייעוץ ומידע!
  3. בחירה במכון הטוב ביותר!!
  4. בחירה ברופא הטוב ביותר!
  5. השוואה בין סוגי טפולים!
  6. קבלת השירות הטוב ביותר!
  7. קבלת המחיר הטוב ביותר!
  8. הכל בחינם וללא התחייבות!

 

כל הזכויות שמורות ליורם חבר

טלפון: 054-8140556

yoramhaver@gmail.com

אמריקן לייזר ישראל - הסרת שיער
הסרת שיער SHR
English Articles
הסרת שיער בלייזר הסרת שיער בית שחי הסרת שיער לגברים הסרת שיער קו ביקיני
הסרת שיער ברגליים לנשים הסרת שיער לגבר הסרת שיער בפנים הסרת שיער בחזה לגברים
פרופורציה - הסרת שיער בלייזר
אסתטיקה אמריקן לייזר
נאטורפיל care
Laser Hair Removal Guide - Israel

 

Permanent Hair Removal

 

Is laser hair removal a permanent hair removal?

Laser hair removal method has been used since 1997 and the FDA approved it as a "permanent reduction". They defined permanent hair removal only when patient with the right skin type is being taken care of with the right laser hair removal device in the right direction of the device.

In any case, it is called "reduction" no matter what hair removal clinics tell you.  Laser hair removal devices can't remove 100% of the hair in a given area. With treatment, laser devices can remove most of the coarse hair from the body but can't remove the fine hair. Beware of laser hair removal clinics who claim they can remove 100% of your body hair. It sounds better than the truth.

Permanent hair removal – Success rate

To achieve a 100% hair reduction in a given area, most people will need laser hair removal treatments combined with electrolysis treatments to remove the fine hair. Laser devices are able to remove only the coarse hair.

In general, a patient can detect the amount of reduction in hair growth after 6-12 months of the end of his last hair removal treatment. Each hair that grows after 12 months of the treatment is the body grows new hair for various reasons such as age, diet, hormonal changes and medical condition. These patients will always be able to return for a series of additional treatments to achieve smoother skin.

Basically, it is difficult to predict results of laser hair removal. The results depend on many factors including the type on the patient's skin features, hair color, the type of laser device and operator's skills.

It can be said that the success rate is about 85%. Meaning: 85% of the hair will be removed permanently and the remaining 15% ​​will continue to grow, but the new hair will always grow very weak, very gentle, very light and very thin so that it will be hardly noticeable

Electrolysis – Permanent hair removal

Electrolysis is another hair removal method that removes hair permanently. Electrolysis is operated by an electric needle and treats one hair at a time and is a successful method to small areas of the body and it requires precision (method is suitable for areas such as eyelids or upper lip). Currently, this is the most effective method of fine hair or light hair.

Electrolysis is considered as a permanent hair removal method but it has some disadvantages: The method is slow, most expensive and there is a danger of bleeding and infections.

Choosing a clinic and laser hair removal prices comparison

This site allows you to choose the best clinics in Israel and to compare prices between them efficiently and easily.

By filling out the form you can get 4  bids offers from the best and most leading chains in Israel such as:

American LaserNaturapilCare - Medical Services.

Learn more in the article:  "Laser Hair Removal Costs and Prices" 

We will be happy to assist you with any questions or consultation. Leave your details and you can get quotes and expert advice free of charge.

CAREנאטורפילאמריקן לייזר

painless laser hair removal